- The Buyer must check their item immediately and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail within 48hrs of having received their item. Please specify the item title and invoice number. We reserve the rights to refuse any claims that are made after this time frame.
- Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back the faulty item to Renovation Warehouse.
- We do not accept any item return by COD. The return freight must be paid entirely by the Buyer. Buyer must make contact with Renovation Warehouse for approval prior to item return.Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original buyer of the item. Warranty is not transferable beyond original buyer.
- Your invoice, delivery docket, buyer details will be required as proof of purchase.
- Renovation Warehouse adheres to the Consumers Guarantee Act and The Fair Trading Act.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear & tear.
- Damage from using goods for a purpose for which they were not designed.
- Damage from freight.
- Buyers must check item for faults or damages immediately and report it to Renovation Warehouse via e-mail within 48hrs of receiving items. We reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- Photos may be requested from the buyer as proof of damage.
- Buyer is liable for the freight to return faulty/damaged product for warranty and exchange.
- Renovation Warehouse is liable for sending replacement warranty item back to buyer, except in the case that the returned item is checked and found not damaged or not in the same condition that buyer reported. In which case, buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer’s expense.
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
- Renovation Warehouse must receive all returns within 14 days from accepted delivery. If an item is returned after the 14 days from accepted delivery, we reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame. Item returns to be approved and authorised by Seller before an arranged return is executed.
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been used. Second hand goods are sold in a ‘as is’ condition and described as accurately as possible.
- Refunds will not be offered if buyer changes their mind, or if item is ‘not what you expected’.
- Original postage charges are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned to us for full assessment BEFORE refund will be issued.
- Refunds are processed by Renovation Warehouse after the goods have been fully checked and the buyer advised of the outcome by e-mail.
- WE DO NOT QUOTE ON FREIGHT OR ORGANISE IT!
- We will however, have your goods ready for pick up and / or freighting as soon as we have received your payment. We have a forklift to load your goods onto the carrier of your choice.
- Item(s) will not be shipped or released until payment has been received in full and has cleared – we will supply you an invoice number to quote on pickup or for the freight company.
- Our items are usually dispatched within 48hrs (Excluding weekends & Public Holidays) of full payment clearing, however, this may take longer during busy periods.
- Pickup is possible from our store at 28 Kioreroa Road in Whangarei.
- Renovation Warehouse is not responsible for length of transit time or damage to goods received during freight.
- We do not quote on freight as there are too many variables involved. Please check with your local carriers to get yourself the best price. We recommend you contact Toll / United Carriers (09 437 9100) or Mainfreight (09 470 1080).
Your details will not be passed onto any 3rd party and we take all reasonable steps to keep your details private and confidential. As part of our customer loyalty program, we may retain your e-mail address to follow up on customer satisfaction or on how we can make your shopping experience with us more enjoyable.
Payment and Holds Policy:
- If goods are not paid for within three days, Renovation Warehouse will put the goods back into stock and you may be prevented from purchasing in our online store.
- Once goods are paid for Renovation Warehouse will hold the goods in storage for a period of up to one month only.
- Goods may be held for a longer period in special circumstances and only by prior arrangement with management.
- Internet banking
- Bank Deposit
- Credit Card
- Cheque ONLY by prior arrangement with management
Thank You For Your Purchase!
Do you have some Suggestions or Comments where we can improve?
We are constantly trying to improve the Store. If you have any comments as to how we can improve your Shopping Experience with us, please send us an email.
Once again, thank you for shopping with us.